Wednesday 7 August 2013

I, Maria, Take thee, Blog Spot...

While spending this morning at work staring out the window and talking about anything but spread sheets, the subject of blogging came up. I've always wanted to start my own blog just could never be arsed with researching how to do so. Its typically a thing people will try to do as a new years resolution and forget about it after a few posts.

January 1st is the worst day for starting resolutions. I'm usually still drunk from the night before and eating Toblerone and left over Christmas meat for breakfast. A turkey and sugar induced haze is no time to be making promises for the next 365 days.  In the past I have tried some classic new years resolutions: jogging, joining a yoga class and attempting the squat challenge. Id' definitely take blogging as a new years resolution over any of them. You cant have tea and toast while your in yoga pants trying not to go arse-over-tit attempting the downward facing dog.

Anyway back to the blog. As someone who can never make their mind up I did not want to tie myself down to one subject. So prepare for a melting pot of topics.

I will not have a repeat of the squat challenge- I will see this through! So here is my promise...

I, Maria, take you, Blog Spot, to be my lovely creative output,
To write and to post, from this day forward,
For better, for worse,
For richer, for poorer,
In sickness and in health,
Til internet connection do us part.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment