Friday 27 September 2013

Train Wine & Soreen

So I've done a lot of over time at work lately and not had time to blog, but I'm using the time on the train wisely by writing a little post. This week in work has been pretty stressful so I decided to treat myself to an M&S glass of wine. Buying this handy lunch box size glass with a foil lid was the best idea for a train treat ever. What I didn't realise, was that I had drank the whole glass before the 1st stop oooops!!! Now I'm really wishing I had bought a second glass. 

Having a stressful week at work makes me feel so old. In past jobs I have still felt like a spring chicken come Friday but this week has made me feel middle aged. Im starting to be more conscious of how old I'm getting. My legs ache when I have sat at my work desk for too long, my eye sight is deteriorating at a scarily fast rate and I wear comfortable shoes. 
I have also started to worry about silly things like planning how much sleep I need for the day and wondering if I have enough snacks in my handbag come a snack emergency. 

Recently I went to a wedding which I knew I would only be at for a couple of hours. I spent so long getting ready that I had no time for lunch so I put a mini soreen loaf in my clutch bag. My boyfriend thought I was a crazy handbag hoarder but I knew we could be stuck in a situation where there was no food and I am not a happy hungry person. Turns out that we weren't there long enough for me to turn in to a crazed starved beast. 

Not buying any food for this train was defo not a good idea. And it seems like everyone around me is munching. All I'm thinking of is what sort of feast will make this tiring Friday. Maybe a sausage dinner with a side of Singapore chow mein and a sprinkling of chilli cheese nachos and a huge tub of ice cream. And a diet coke obv! 

Mines the next stop and I am planning the fastest route to a couch and my pjamers. Soz if there are spelling mistakes. Let's just pretend I'm drunk. Promise next blog will be better. 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment